Patriot Party @ThePatriotParty
Hmmm.... what happened the VERY NEXT DAY to completely distract from this press conference regarding the amount of money missing from the pentagon?
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
09:44 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePatriotParty in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
22 February, 08:06
In response Patriot Party to his Publication
for those who might not know...a missle hit the pentagon in the offices where all the financial records would have been kept. they said it was a plane attack during the 911 event, which is a lie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
22 February, 01:33
I aven't forgotten it. and won't

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 February, 12:28
9/11 twin towers fell to coverup the theft!

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
02 April, 02:03
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
Known. Anything new about it?

Patriots Under God @patriotsundergod
22 February, 12:26
Well crap.... now I'm going down another new rabbit trail. :-)

Patriot Party @ThePatriotParty
22 February, 12:56
In response Patriots Under God to her Publication
The statement "the truth hurts"
Is it actually physical pain or the pain of psychologically having to show yourself the truth? In turn, waiting for justice.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
22 February, 12:06
Why is this a****** (war criminal) not executed?
...living comfortably in Taos, NM.

Iva Watson @2know
21 February, 11:11
I remember him making that statement and my mouth fell open! I thought to myself how on earth does that amount of money just go missing??? kaboomba!!

Victoria Rum @Victoria
21 February, 11:22
In response Iva Watson to her Publication
I thought the same thing.
It will all come out.