Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:57
So Trump knew all about the pedophiles and Hollywood elites and did nothing. Lol. He knew all about the voter fraud and dominion years in advance but didn't catch them? Laughable. He knew about the corrupt FED, Vatican, and Royal Family and did nothing? Funny. You obviously don't know Trump very well. You may want to start with Saudi sword dance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
21 February, 02:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I do not believe that he "did nothing". I believe that he did everything in his power - and more. Nothing but respect from me. However, I fear that the evil power is insurmountable. I don't think that Trump is done trying, but I am fearful that evil will triumph. It is EXTREMELY hard not to feel that way, given present circumstances.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 03:56
In response JRF Patriot to his Publication
There's so much happening. It's all pantomime. I hope that helps, but you may need more information. If you use duckduckgo, you could find this blog useful -- I don't have the link handy but it's on a few of my posts on my timeline. It gives a lot of info and has an update every day. Also GhostEzra has a Telegram channel. If you try Telegram, just add his channel. He drops red pills every night, or day? He doesn't put as much on here. Blessings. It's all going to work out beautifully. Sometimes we are just sure it won't, but then we get that spark.

Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
I just want to commend you for your kindness and understanding towards this person. I had to step back a bit when others were being rude and hateful anytime i had questions. So I wasn't surprised to see so many people stop believing in the plan. Thank you for offering reassurance and resources in such a kind manner.
08:05 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Madam_Rich in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 10:10
In response Casey Rich to her Publication
Aw, that means so much! I love YOUR appreciation. I am only meant to help, and so I try the best I can. You're very sweet for telling me that. Big sweet feelings all the way around!! 💓🙌💓🙌There's so much doubt, so many sad and scared right now, but I don't feel that way at all. I've gotten so strong and faithful in these last few months that I just KNOW it's all working out. Bless you! I have my moments too! (Especially when the cats I love dearly are being gnarly with each other! LOLz!)