⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
🤔🤔🤔
"Mark Meckler, the new interim CEO of Parler, currently supports a Convention of States that could give George Soros and other interests the power to rewrite the Constitution."

https://nationalfile.com/r...
07:03 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Suzanna Jane @SuzannaJane
21 February, 09:11
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
This is a hit piece and anyone who knows how COS operates knows better.Check out Covention of States on line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
21 February, 08:23
whoaaaa wait what ? goodbye parler

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
21 February, 08:16
Plus This

PAPA CADDI @RickN
21 February, 08:15
I think this may be FAKE NEWS... Heres marks speech https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
21 February, 07:33
I got involved in The Convention before Obama was ousted by Trump. it began with Texas and one other state. Had wanted to be a state manager for it here in my state.
I am not saying the write up is incorrect, or that I disagree with the possibilitys it suggests. God only knows the depth of Soro's reach. But I find it a stretch that the one failsafe the Founders installed was meant to further the same side as who it is suppose to protect us from?
Gonna need to think about this one my friend. Thanks for the info.
Be well.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
21 February, 07:22
WTF?