Daniëlla Trump Won - Hold The Line @D89Mar
21 February, 04:28
✔ JUAN O SAVIN ~ Forwarded from Nicholas Veniamin

'Someone sent this to me ...
This is powerful.'

“I've had my VACCINE and I feel fine."

'This is the uneducated and ignorant defence from anyone that has taken the vaccine and uses it as proof that the vaccine works, when confronting anyone who questions it. If that's your defence, then you haven't listened to a single word anyone has said, including science itself.'

'It's an mRNA vaccine. Innovative medicine. Completely untested. Unlike any other vaccine. In fact, it steps out of medicine and firmly into genetics. Let me explain.'

'This is not scare mongering. This scientific fact. Not even scientists can ultimately know what this is doing. People really need to understand what they are lining themselves up for... or more to the point, understand what they "don't" know what their lining themselves up for.'

PLEASE WAKE UP.

https://t.me/JuanOSavin/15... 🔴 READ MORE: ⤵
#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
21 February, 05:42
In response Daniëlla Trump Won - Hold The Line to her Publication
Herd mentality seems to be "it's free and I'm gonna take it". Never gave it a thought of what it was, where it came from, why it's being pushed, why it's free, what are side effects, what are long term effects, will it kill me?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 06:06
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
It's unbelievable to see how people queue up for an (experimental) vaccine.
They are pretty much prepared to fight because they're so eager to get that Covid-1984 vaccination.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
They also have no clue who is actually punching that needle in their arms...trained? hired off of the street to fill a position? illegal? qualifications, medical background, knows what an air bubble is???? WHO?
06:20 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mikkee in this post can reply
21 February, 06:47
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Absolutely true, they don't care who gives them that shot, as long as they get it ...