CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 February, 04:19
HOPE EVERYONE KNOWS THIS INFO: THAT 1040 WAS PAYMENT TO HONOR THE QUEEN ! VOLUNTARY !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
I THINK PEOPLE BUZZED THRU EARLY Q ......
DROPS EARLY TOLD US TRUMP & WHITEHATS WERE TAKING US BACK TO 1776’ CONSTITUTION & TRUMP WAS ROLLING OUT NESARA .
IRS REMOVAL IS IN NESARA LAW !
JERKS MY CHAIN WHY NO ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN MADE ??
04:49 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
21 February, 04:55
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Ive actually never seen a Q post that had the word "NESARA" or "GESARA" in it. Do you have the source? Ive been searching for a while. Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 February, 05:01
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
THIS ISNT ( C)

Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
21 February, 05:10
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
If it's been put off since 2001, any thoughts on when it would be put into action?

I'm thinking about buying another investment property, and don't know if I should go for it.

I am also still paying student loans despite the "pause," since paying them down without interest is awesome. Am I am chump for still paying down this debt?