Only people mentioned by WWG1WGAQ3 in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 10:35
In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication
Turning point I think was 2016. Divine intervention? The fact that the evil and corruption has all been exposed tells me that we already won. IT cant be stopped. Now its final hammer - Global disclosure & clean-up (Justice served) - then healing.......Man, I was so afraid and scared when I was first redpilled so I know what the others are/will go thru. We are here for each other. #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #TheStorm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jofo Jofo @Jofo_Slovakia_Q
20 January, 05:27
From dark to light. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
19 January, 04:31
As happy as I am for this time to be finally here ..I know many will be shocked and afraid..praying💜

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
19 January, 04:22
praying prayer of prayers for ALL