Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Remember when DJT said Jesus is more famous than he is?

Who misses Trump?

πŸ”₯πŸ²πŸ€ πŸ€„πŸ™πŸŒ©β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘‘
03:13 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
21 February, 07:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
The POTUS greatest speech to date.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
21 February, 05:47
I talked to him every day for 4 years never missed a day... Answering his tweets sending him memes I MISS HIM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lindi Judd @Lindi58
21 February, 04:02
πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Christina Maga @Christina71
21 February, 03:20
He knows!!!!! He knows Jesus Christ, because Trump was the chosen one, along with the Trumpet's. I'm amazed that "some" didn't put the puzzle pieces together. It's written in the Bible and told to our faces. Archangels, the 144k all here on Earth to save us. Jesus is already here on earth. He came from an internet cloud. πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’–

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 February, 03:18
πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈβ€οΈ