Only people mentioned by EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
22 February, 11:58
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
As a lifelong, introvert i agree with all these statements

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
21 February, 04:32
This resonates perfectly with me. Even my wife agrees...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
21 February, 04:30
Yep. Fits me to a tee. Guns, motorcycles, 4x4's, death defying adventures, etc. Can go on and on. When asked hows the weather, Always same answer, "They need to get the weather man a office with a window so they can be right at least half the time."

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 February, 01:50
Love this! Descibes my husband and myself perfectly. I personally recharge by things like cross country skiing alone thru a quiet snow filled forest, rather than skiing with crowds at a ski resort. I love being an intovert!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 February, 01:30
THANK Q