Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

anon one @Gamma50
21 February, 05:16
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
This is the scariest video yet. Tests and vax, everything about the medicine is suspect. If any of this video is true, what will be the effect on the population?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Lexie May @LexieMay
21 February, 02:27
Darn I wish this info was out months ago when I got my son and I tested. If I had known, I would never ever done it. My heart breaks for my son.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sshhhh Shhhhh @VioletFlower
21 February, 02:55
In response Lexie May to her Publication
Same here. my daughter gpt tested a while back. my only solice is I prayed before it so hopefully God spared her.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 February, 02:26
Yep..the nanobots are getting your DNA....

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
21 February, 01:43
WHOA! So how do we get them out? I DO NOT CONSENT! I have never had the test and wont have the test or any vaccine! But there is a good likelihood that we have had it through our food and or CHEMTRAILS. I live in the Pacific North West. It rains and rains and rains. HIghest incidences of auto immune disorders here.

I have read Diatemaceous Earth and dewormer for the parasitic viruses. What about the AI nanotechs?

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
21 February, 01:42
Can you share the video link for this? I need some that need this wake up call!