Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Kathy Bovenschen @kasubo
22 January, 11:50
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
What if Scalia didn't die? What if he's helping Q?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rose May @Rose926
21 January, 04:31
maybe Justice Scalia is part of the Gone with the Wind, witness protection program.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rose May @Rose926
21 January, 04:31
maybe Justice Scalia is part of the Gone with the Wind, witness protection program.....

anon anon @Qcolorado
21 January, 04:30
F*ing scum. God knows.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
21 January, 04:26
So sad. Such evil. May the family and friends find peace when all this is exposed.

Ajthescot Anon @Ajthescot
21 January, 04:19
Sorry if there not in order.

21 January, 04:19

21 January, 04:18

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
I knew it, I knew as soon as I heard his voice that he was johnheretohelp

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 04:15
all [their] chickens coming home to roost

21 January, 04:10
johnheretohelp is the whistleblower of this info .
videos were uploaded couple of days ago.
telegram

Twinkle Toes @TwinkleToesRM
21 January, 04:05
What platform is this on?

1776 ... @IGG1776
21 January, 04:08
In response Twinkle Toes to her Publication
i believe this is from Telegram.

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
21 January, 04:04
or was he?