Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
21 February, 11:49
There's a reason the deodorant companies sponsor breast cancer "research" while putting heavy metals into the gland under your pits

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
known that for years! then tell u to get a mammogram- i told my doctor i dont want mammogram because why would i want a test for cancer that gives you cancer? she did not disagree with me ! also said i dont want colonoscopy either until they can PROVE to me they arent infecting me eith that probe thing-y - SHE DID NOT DISAGREE WITH THAT EITHER!! # my bumper sticker says exit only!
12:20 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SoozieQ01 in this post can reply
Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
21 February, 01:06
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
You sound like me. I tell my doctor the same things every year. Nope. Nope. Nope.😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 February, 04:41
In response Awakening Light to his Publication
good to know theres others like minded

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 12:36
💓My mom had a very bad experience with a colonoscopy. She is certain it infected her with a bacteria, maybe "h pylori." She was never the same. She passed 5 years ago now, seems like 2 -- two months after a flu shot. I wish she listened to me better. I've not done any of those stupid tests, but I've been alternative everything for years.

We get to rise and shine now, as healthy beings of Light that were MEANT to THRIVE and PROSPER in the name of our Creator. Amen. (And not a woman too!) lol 💓🙏

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
21 February, 12:32
oh and when I travel I opt for the patdown every time!!!
I will never walk into that Cancer trap you have to walk through!

And when I explain to them why, they never argue or think I'm crazy lol THEY KNOW!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
22 February, 10:07
good idea! i havent flown in 71/2 years

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
21 February, 12:28
hahahahaha
I had EXACTLY the same experience lol
I even went 1 step further with the dentist and those constant exrays on your face every 6 months is NOT NECESSARY!

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 February, 07:45
i say take my temperture on my wrist not my pineal gland. they complied