Truth Rascal @TruthRascal
In the Book of Esther, she and Mordecai, through their combined courage and wisdom, reveal Haman’s plot against the Jews. Haman was the leader of Persia and used “lots” (Purim) to determine when he would annihilate the Jews. As it turned out, Haman is killed on the very gallows intended for the Jews. The Jewish calendar marks Purim in the month of Adar which is the last month of the year and begins in mid-February. Adar is considered the most joyous month of the year. I know many of us are not seeing February as being terribly joyous this year, but I do sense a resonance with the events of ancient times. Granted, there are parts of me that are wishing for that kind of brutal justice. I do try to keep my anger in check, but even Jesus knew when it was time to upend the tables in the temple. In 2021 Purim begins at sundown on Thursday, 25 Feb and continues through the 26th. I believe that the Supreme Court is meant to release opinions on the 25th.
Pray.
10:59 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruthRascal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Rascal, click on at the bottom under it