Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
American Patriot @Onthelake21
21 February, 10:00
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Im waiting for March and for Spring to arrive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Prairie Patriot @PrairiePatriot2
21 February, 03:58
Military is the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here I Am — Send Me @Redinva
21 February, 02:39
Yes. I think it was Juan O Savin who used this analogy: if the bankrobber makes his getaway, do we just say, 'we'll do better next time,' or do we saddle up, track him down, and bring him to justice?
The STEAL **will NOT stand!**

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 February, 11:47
agree

Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
21 February, 11:22
I keep saying this to everyone!!!

Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
21 February, 11:19
Trump is our current President - no matter how many ways they try to convince us otherwise - including anyone pitching his "2024 Run" - pisses me of to the umpteenth degree.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 February, 11:17
Exaaaaaactly!!!.......

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
21 February, 11:13
Absolutely correct. No Electronic voting machines. No Internet connection.
Otherwise NO vote matters.
GA Sec of State & Governor are complicit in this attempted election theft. Other states are the same.

Big Tex @BigTex
21 February, 11:11
unless something is done soon, we can forget about a future for us or our children. china will own us outright. the fight is right now today. the future doesn't exist.

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
21 February, 11:08
I keep saying! 👍🏾

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Nana agrees with this for sure!
One damn way or another we will either take our country back or die trying.
At the moment We The People are standing back to give the Military room to work. At the moment.
Make no mistake there is a time limit on accomplishing this and it is weeks for most Patriots NOT MONTHS AND YEARS anymore!

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
21 February, 11:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well said!

chore Toke @choretoke
THAT IS CORRECT THE 2020 ELECTION NEEDS TO BE MADE RIGHT🤨