Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
21 February, 10:32
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
🙋🏼‍♀️ hoping to see his tribunal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
21 February, 10:26
This is good.
Curious where this info comes from--who is in charge of the list, if there is one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
21 February, 10:23
this surprises me, as he was among the pioneers in Hwood for medical freedom and to sound the alarm about the dangers of vaccines (his exposee was banned from the Cannes film fest if I remember correctly)

Danny Nix @Danny1969
21 February, 10:23
Would love to believe this is true. When will we see actual proof. I could post that people have been arrested and executed, but I dont have proof.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
21 February, 10:28
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
I know the list is so long. The real question is who aint been executed lol and try telling this to normies because we are still saying Trump is still going to be president, theyre like this guy is crazy. Cant wait to be proven right.

robin fineman @RobinD
21 February, 10:52
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
I saw a picture of a Dahmer victim and a piece of "art"
from the Podesta 'collection' and it made me sick. It hurt my soul
I've been follow Q almost since the start so I know what's
going on. The normies are in for it! I get the wait for more ppl
to wake up but the media has to start telling the truth.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
21 February, 09:54
yess
i hope they blew him up real gooood