Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
19 February, 09:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
19 February, 11:40
In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication
I heard someone say today that ACB isn't actually a good pick and that Scalia was involved in the CP stuff. The movie gets more complex every day! 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Hughes @Enlightened777
Scalia was also a satanist and pedophile. FBI not police investigated his death why?
He had his throat slit by 14 year old boy he was raping! mDidnt want that bews getting out. He happened to be at the Texas boy ranch where all the pedos go!
09:32 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Enlightened777 in this post can reply
Bernie Rose @Kulits74
22 February, 02:45
In response Debbie Hughes to her Publication
have you seen and hear Clappers testimony yet? its on youtube so you are not misleading anyone here. he is a credible source check it out.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
21 February, 07:40
In response Debbie Hughes to her Publication
Wow, thanks for the info. I hadn't heard any of that info. So ACB worked for him and there is rumor about her adopted children and some hinky business.