Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
23 February, 06:35
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
200% this guy was a time traveler

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
23 February, 05:16
Unreal how real this show was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sissy Maga @SissyQ
22 February, 12:18
Simpson's never predicted anything, Hollywood has been controlling this country for years. They created it.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 February, 11:58
la blague 🤓Simpsons les devins

Operation Que @OperationQ
22 February, 10:54
🔍"NSAGov Tweets: #pizzagate Is Real. Do Not Give Up The Citizen Investigation."
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 10:50
they predicted it all

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
21 February, 08:54
And the creator was axed. 🤣

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
21 February, 10:36
i think the show Mr. Robot predicted things accurate

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
21 February, 10:29
I never watched the show & never allowed my child to. But could the writers be part of the satanic cult? nothing about the above is funny or humerous to me. How this show has been on for as long has it has is disturbing.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
21 February, 10:22
Here is the deal with this stuff...the evil ones HAVE TO SHOW us what they are doing or what they are going to do because if they dont then they have to accept the full weight of the karmic effects coming to them. If they show us or "tell" us even in coded message or in some obscure way then they believe that thier karma has been lessened because by not standing up and no to thier faces, we have essentially agreed to thier shit.....

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
21 February, 10:13
💔🙏💔😪OMG it's all hiding in plain sight all along...These people are so evil and sick.💔🙏💔😪

Msterri ... @Msterri
21 February, 10:12
The Simpsons talk a lot about Freemasons, and Mr. Burns hosts an elite sex party.

William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 10:51
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
burns is jacob rothschild

William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 10:52
In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
21 February, 09:48
Question comes to mind: predicted or normalized?

And then there are ALL those Disney "cartoons" targeted for our children.

EVIL

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
21 February, 09:42
There's also an episode where Bart and Lisa (and their classmates) eat another classmate in the school cafeteria😱 Then they fall into the meat grinder....YEP! Unbelievable🤦‍♀️

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 February, 09:45
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Yes!!! I remember that.

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
21 February, 09:41
It is called sigil magic or predictave programming.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
21 February, 09:39
Truly a vile show. I didn't understood the appeal and NEVER watched it.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 February, 10:11
In response Field of Light to his Publication
SAME! I couldn't stand the voices! Irritating AF!