Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Midnight Ryder @Midnight_Ryder
12 January, 08:59
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Cant wait to see these 3 scumbag traitors go down.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
12 January, 08:25
please tell me that this is a photo shop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Torre Collier @TraeCollier
12 January, 08:28
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication
Yes it is photo shopped. I believe what hes conveying by this photo is who all was involved. Or are traitors.

Torre Collier @TraeCollier
12 January, 08:28
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication
Yes it is photo shopped. I believe what hes conveying by this photo is who all was involved. Or are traitors.

Lori Wright @LAWright
12 January, 08:19
Traitors

Cob Cob @Colob123
12 January, 08:15
What really irks me is that they have lived lives of abundance and destroyed so many. The punishment is not mine to give but it will probably be swift, while others have suffered greatly for so long.