WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
20 February, 05:55
I was a veterinary technician for many many years and sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field because i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals and I was completely horrifed... shocked... and most of all heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left my career after 20 years becuae I was told that I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul and left with my head held high, without ever looking back... and if I had to I would do it agian all over again. πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 February, 07:45
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΎπŸ˜‡
Go to this link for a wealth of infomration for pet owners to help you advocate for vaccine titers and prolong your beloved pets life!!!

All trademarks, files and logos referred to or appearing on this site are the property of Protect the Pets. The names, trademarks, files and logos of Protect the Pets appearing on this site may only be used to Promote the Protect the Pets mission. Using these materials keeps the Protect the Pets movement uniform and clear. Protect the Pets! Doc

https://www.protectthepets...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LadyQ 1230 @LadyQ1230
@WeAreAllOne YES! I believe you please tell me more I cannot send you a message look at my profile pic closely it will tell you what and who I am I was just told this by a vet that peacefully put my friends dog to sleep :(
08:34 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyQ1230 in this post can reply
21 February, 12:10
In response LadyQ 1230 to his Publication
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

21 February, 12:09
You can also go to this link on Dr John Robb's website and search for a "Protect The Pets Vet" in your area who follows The Hippocratic Oath to do no harm.

21 February, 11:56
I also found it extremly helpful watching all of this series of interviews parts 1-4 . Dr. Karen Becker, a proactive and integrative wellness vet interviews Dr. Ronald Schultz. Together they provide important info about pet vaccines.

Dr. Becker talks w Dr. Ronald Schultz, a pioneer/expert in field of vet vaccines. Listen as the drs discuss the history of dog/cat vaccines, & the real reason behind why your puppy/kitten receives so many vaccines in the 1st yr of life.

Immunology expert Ronald Schultz, PhD, Diplomate ACVIM (American College of Vet Internal Medicine), has spent much of his career studying animal vaccines.

Dr. Schultz, professor/chair of the Depart of Pathobiological Sciences at of University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Vet Medicine, & has more than 40 years’ experience in
the field of immunology. His long-time university employment as opposed to a career in industry has provided him w a unique position of neutrality from which to observe the vaccine industr

21 February, 11:43
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™God Bless You!!!❀️❀️❀️
If you follow Dr John Robb on his facebook page you will recieve a wealth of infomration there... https://www.facebook.com/D...