Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Attitude/reality check
and this weekend 2 year delta,..
06:33 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Kay Eski @KayEski
21 February, 10:36
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Great reminder, thank you. I've been rereading drops, especially all February ones and everything makes so much sense! Q is genius.β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
21 February, 07:18
My Marine has been standing on deck for 2 hours... just waiting. I reminded him - You can't move forward until everyone is ready. So, suck it up and go help a brother out... Everything in it's proper time. Seems to fit here too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 February, 07:12
So relative. There is a difference of perspective depending on where each one of us is on the path of awakening. How wonderful to know though, that what is involved here, is so much more than what we perceive as every day living.

Shar Sirn @SharS
21 February, 06:52

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
21 February, 06:59
In response Shar Sirn to her Publication
hahaha