Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Pinned Tweet
Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH
DrKarlynB · Feb 19
BREAKING: Coca-Cola is forcing employees to complete online training telling them to "try to be less white." 💩

These images are from an internal whistleblower:
01:35 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Dana Pyzik @DanaPyzik
21 February, 04:03
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
😆They are trying to rehab themselves by donating Dasani water to Texas. Dasani is trending on Twitter at the moment . . . the comments are hilarious. The people would rather die of dehydration than drink Dasani water. So much for trying to make themselves look good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marty Ma13 @MartyMa13
21 February, 02:10
CABAL!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
21 February, 02:15
In response Marty Ma13 to his Publication

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
21 February, 02:02
So....a long time ago, a friend was what i called....a black wanna be. He was white, but wanted to be black so he acted likw it. I guess that is racial profiling, but anyway, today it would be super racist but yet they dont want him to act white either. this is got to be the most dumb ass thing I've ever heard in my entire freaking life. If I was every freaking white employee at that freaking place I would freaking quit every single one of them should quit

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
21 February, 02:17
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
Yes, just walk away from that stupid "game" !

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 01:58
I keep seeing this from conservative YT shows... What happened to it's illegal to racially profile? I'm over this BS! We never had this problem in the 90s & early 2000s... Social CCP Construct. #wwg1wga

P.S. If white people tattoo their skin black or try to be more black, it's a worse offense...

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
21 February, 01:38
🤦🏻‍♀️Wanting an employee or anyone to apologize for who they are? Their statement in and of itself is racist! WWG1WGA- God Wins!