Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I always know the frogs are hanging strong here. After a long day of battle I know the jacuzzi here is warm.
01:26 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
23 February, 03:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🙂😉🤭😅😂🤣Oh Geeze! LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francisca Rod @Frannie
23 February, 12:16
🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eliezer Justice @eliezerjustice
22 February, 08:59
Ghost-busting the PINOs (Pepes In Name Only) 😂 Keep up the good work, Ghost! 👍👊

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 February, 08:40
In response Eliezer Justice to her Publication
😂

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 February, 06:54
I know most of you are feeling what I am feeling & that is when President Trump is back, there will be dancing in the streets, fireworks & lots of cheers!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

FOR FREEDOM @AMERICAN_HODAG
21 February, 06:43
just watching the MSM fail and go BANKRUPT

Ari 17_19 @Ari17_19
21 February, 04:09
👊🏼🐸🐸🐸👊🏼

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
21 February, 01:26
🐸🐸🐸

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
21 February, 11:55
....just not to warm, wouldn't want to fall asleep 🥱

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
21 February, 11:36
I look at it this way (logical only). (A) these theories are correct and we are trying to piece together assumptions and guesses on events unfolding (B) even if Biden is in the Whitehouse and it is Biden not Bidan - then where else and who else would dig up information on all the lies and also who else would fight. so (C) it makes no sense to be defeatist no matter what - the "elite" dont give up. There is no sense in spreading FUD like Neon whatever..

September Pro @LateSeptember
21 February, 11:26
💓This is truly my favorite platform...handsdown.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
21 February, 11:17
As long as its a jacuzzi and not a pot being brought to a slow boil.

Hell hath no fury like a Pepe scorned.

Sean Michaels @SDo
21 February, 11:11
wish i could do more.. thank you for all you do. Praying for you.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
21 February, 11:11
💛💗💛💚💚💚
🐤 dig it
🐸 ribbit

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
21 February, 11:00

Lee Lewis @LeeAnn88
21 February, 10:44
Thank you for your service, I appreciate you very much. Hoping you have adjustable jets in your jacuzzi for comfort 😉

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
21 February, 09:39
love the platform.

normies don't want to be here.

its really just a social-media style 8kun.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 February, 05:49
Lin Wood

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
21 February, 03:55
My favorite dinner includes frog legs, just had them last night, should I feel guilty?

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
21 February, 02:56
Can't sleep. Can't shake this feeling that something big is about to go down.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 02:13
Kobayashi and VK have done an awesome job here giving patriots a place to come home to everyday!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 February, 02:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
21 February, 11:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree. Im growing fond of this place..Its become my Go To place.

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
21 February, 02:12

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
21 February, 02:10
We got you! 💪🏽🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 February, 02:08

Beirie Rose @Beirie
21 February, 02:08
hanging with the homies

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 02:14
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
Nana is sooo borrowing this one forever!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
21 February, 01:52
In response Beirie Rose to her Publication
🐸 👍👍 Digg-It Digg-It Digg-It 😎

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
21 February, 02:06

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
21 February, 02:01
🐸Noice!

🐸Noice!

🐸Noice!

Activ8 yourfaith @Activ8yourfaith
21 February, 01:52
hey! warm & cozy, been waiting for you.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
21 February, 01:49
Kek。。。🐸🌹