Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
21 February, 12:10
Feb 21, 2019 11:27:56 AM EST
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d358db No. 5303685
https://twitter.com/Julian... [Dead Link]
What is the process to enter a SCIF?
What security level must exist in order to gain entry?
Can non-security-level person(s) be invited to participate?
Do logs exist for each designated meeting?
Do logs record time in/time out/who in/who out?
Ability to enter (arrange) w/o paper trail?
:RT Jan 29 2018 - IDEN [not for anons]
IDEN Jan 29 2018 & run back 1-2 [not for anons]
SCIF logs can be 'very' revealing.
HUSSEIN's USSS codename: RENEGADE
Define 'Renegade'.
noun
1. a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
synonyms: traitor, defector, deserter, turncoat, betrayer
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
21 February, 12:15
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
My twitter account suspended, hardly posted anything, guess they did not like my comments. I dont know how to get back on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
I was suspended the same day as President Trump; January 8th, 2021.
I don't miss it at all, I say good riddance!
12:40 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
21 February, 11:02
me too and its a badge of honor!

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
21 February, 03:30
I am too. Most of the time I don't miss it except when I see some huge nonsense or lies I wish I could answer it. And the problem is that by making it disappear, propaganda can go quite well on twitter. We can no longer prove to people that their information is false. They are between "Dems" on Twitter, and us, we are between pro-Trump here and on Gab ... It's less stressful, but it does not help things.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 February, 03:10
I went the same day as Gen Flynn. Was that the same day? I didn't realize it was the 1/8

michelle damon @mchlldmn1
21 February, 01:30
Me too!!!!

Christy Connelly @connch74
21 February, 12:51
Me too. I carry that shit like a badge of honor! I do not miss Twitter or Facebook except my family. Hey maybe they will be coming over here someday. ❤️

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
21 February, 12:43
Yeah mine was not to long after that. Glad to be here and see some of who I found over there. Trying to figure out how to use telegram but a little difficult. This is pretty strait forward but a little slow as Santa Surfing says, but so much content :)

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
21 February, 12:46
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
I don't care for telegram at all, not laptop friendly.
This site has gotten soooo much better than when it first started!