Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
I took an oath. This oath defends our Constitution. This oath defends absolute truth. This oath protects my beloved children, grandchildren, and beyond. This oath has meaning and merit. This oath defies lies and lures. This oath is non-negotiable. I am glad to know other freedom fighters who have not and will not give up until we have the head of the hydra which tries to lord over us. We are not done.
12:19 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
21 February, 01:08
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
p.s. I am not an enlisted military. I am a citizen of The United States of America. I am a digital soldier. I am a child of God. As an empath I am feeling every ounce of energy being expended right now. When it is mostly foul I am literally feeling it deep in my stomach. When it is joyous I am literally feeling it with a song in my heart. When it is confusing I am reaching out to my fellows in arms for more prayer warriors to join us in unison to drown out the darkness squealing for more confusion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396