NEO ONE @Neo
20 February, 10:10
C’MON MAN! WE’VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG
PROOF FROM 7 RENOWNED UNIVERSITY LABS : COVID 19 IS IMAGINARY... ALL 1500 SAMPLES have influenza A or influenza B... THEY ARE NOW SUING THE CDC FOR WRONGFUL DEATH AND FRAUD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
Yes, WE have known it but the masses are still bleating in the pasture calling us conspiracy theorists. US is much smarter than πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ in that regard. We are hopeless πŸ’”. How much MORE obvious can it get?
10:14 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WL6202 in this post can reply
Wing gal1 @Winggal1
20 February, 10:23
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
There are some waking up in the USA, but the bleating in my ears can often become a constant drone. I, personally, use it as fuel. I find that asking skeptics to google search items. let them find it on their own. often a seed planted will bear fruit in due time. the bible says, one plants, another waters, and yet another harvests. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. pray without ceasing to our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396