Melissa Hull @Inthenameoflove54
Anons, we have a young man missing from our community. Half the town has been out searching wooded areas and canvassing the farm areas. hHus dad is our neighbor. We are about 15 minutes from the KY, VA borders. please share this if you live in KY or VA. Aaron is a good guy. His family is worried.
10:10 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Inthenameoflove54 in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
23 February, 12:16
In response Melissa Hull to his Publication
We Pray for this ManS Saftey and Wellbeing. We pray that the Authorites or Good Samaritans will be able to locate him. We Pray no harm has befallen him.🙏💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Hull @Inthenameoflove54
24 February, 03:38
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
unfortunately Aaron was found deceased on Monday. His body was dumped in a ditch near the local church. His truck not recovered. its now under investigation. our community is devastated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
22 February, 06:37
Prayers for him and his family. May God wrap him in his arms and bring him home safe!🙏🏻

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 February, 06:29
Prayers up for him and his family!

Zeina Allen @Zeina
21 February, 10:24
I'm in East Tennessee, I will keep my eyes open and pass this information on.
🙏🙏🙏

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
21 February, 10:20
Praying for God to get him back home safe.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 February, 09:41
I am praying for his safe return. 🙏

Bitchy Farm Diva @PeeKayBee
21 February, 08:07
I'm from Tazewell! We've been praying for him and his family!

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
21 February, 01:43
I live on WV, KY border and I reposted; I will be praying for him.

Sshhhh Shhhhh @VioletFlower
21 February, 01:42
praying he is home safe and sound in Jesus' name. Amen

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
21 February, 01:42
Asking our Heavenly Father to bring him home safely. We ask this in HIS name. Amen

Talon Cordle @RiseandFight7
21 February, 01:21
praying for his safety

Lion ess @Lioness
21 February, 12:13
Praying for his safe return home 🙏❤

Pamela McCormick @PrayerWarrior1962
21 February, 12:05
passed on to a friend who lives in ky, she is in medical field. prayers!

Reina Beans @Reinab
20 February, 11:50
🙏🙏🙏

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
20 February, 11:34

Lisa Penatzer @Reztanep
20 February, 11:26
prayers for peace & may God guide him home
safely where he belongs

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
20 February, 10:24
sharing all over 🙏❤🙏 Pray he surfaces healthy