Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 February, 09:37
New Dan IG Story - Timestamp - 9:17
Still in FL !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
20 February, 09:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Per GEORGE news Telegram account, they posted their location at Mar-a-lagoa few minutes ago...and then posted "WRWY"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
20 February, 10:03
I keep trying to...but on Telegram, I can do sleect, pin, delete or forward, and I am unsure how to make it transfer to this forum...can anyone coach me?:). WHen I press select and then try to paste here, it doesnt transfer.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
20 February, 10:01

20 February, 10:06
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
YAY-YES!!! THANK YOU!:):):)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 February, 10:07
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Thank you! Love that they are all there together!

20 February, 09:56
hang on:)...im a bit quaky on the techy:)