Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Patriots...
I may not have been on OUR Bridge today...
God had other plans for me.

I was able to connect wonderful Patriots to a family of 5, in their scariest time.

Our Patriots came through like the champs they are.

You may not 'see' the actions I take, but rest assured, when God puts work for me to do, in my path...
I listen and take the action needed to be of service to HIM and my sisters and brothers.

Sometimes I need to be a Bridge of 10K motorists, and sometimes I need to be a Bridge to 5 people... one being no less important than the other.

#ThePeoplesBridge
09:19 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
21 February, 02:43
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
kindness to even one person has a pebble in the pond effect. you touch 5 people, but how many will they touch, and they touch and so forth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
21 February, 02:39
You are such an inspiration God Bless you 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Storlie @Chipy
20 February, 10:05
😘❤️

Daring Conservative @daring_conservative
20 February, 10:03
i love this , following you for ahwile it has inspired me thanks , we all do a small part to let people know there is still good in this evil world

Selah 321 @Selah
20 February, 09:50
Thank you for all you do, you make a difference.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
20 February, 09:50
Veronica, You are Blessed and a Blessing❗ Love & Hugs‼️

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
20 February, 09:45
Bless you ❤️❤️❤️

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
20 February, 09:39
No apology ever necessary from those doing God's work Ms. Veronica. We go where and when we're called. Thank you for always answering the call! 💖🙏

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
20 February, 09:38
You were where you were meant to be! ♥️God bless you Veronica!

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
20 February, 09:22
If anyone would like to be of assistance, please send a DM and I will give more details.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
20 February, 09:27
I live in NH but how could I help? 😊