Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Birthday Kurt! Happy to remember you today...
06:38 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
21 February, 09:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm so happy...
cuz today I found my frenz...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
21 February, 07:16
Hopefully he is alive also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 February, 04:01
I deleted the post of in utero album cover. Like someone stated, it made me uncomfortable too so I took it down I just wanted to remind everyone that he knew

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
21 February, 02:27

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
21 February, 01:29

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
21 February, 12:40
Happy Birthday Kurt! 💞

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
20 February, 10:32
One of "The Greats". He lived with a lot of pain, but he was a beautiful soul! 🙏🏻

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
20 February, 09:53
I have a feeling he may be back along with some others that we loved and honored that actually did the right thing.
I could be wrong but Its just a feeling.!!!

Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
20 February, 09:45
Happy birthday Kurt!❤️✨

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
20 February, 08:55
Kurt Knew. 11.11. The Angst of Truth.

Bro Crow @Brocrow
20 February, 08:45
one of my favs!! sat on that stool and created awesome music!! 💚💚💚🇱🇷💪✔

karen hennigar @zeffwood
20 February, 08:20
https://youtu.be/-t5hcB5SF...
Interesting channeling of Kurt...it doesn't sound like he killed himself to me. Perhaps someone should further investigate Courtney?
Just sayin...

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
20 February, 09:57
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
like he was her sacrifice!?! I was young but it was still my thought

karen hennigar @zeffwood
20 February, 08:20
https://youtu.be/-t5hcB5SF...
Interesting channeling of Kurt...it doesn't sound like he killed himself to me. Perhaps someone should further investigate Courtney?
Just sayin...

Dick _Anon @Dick_Anon
20 February, 06:58
Hi Fren!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 February, 07:06
In response Dick _Anon to his Publication
Me or Kurt ... lol

Hi! :)

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
20 February, 06:57

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 February, 07:03
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
TY! :)

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 February, 06:40
Happy Birthday Kurt.