35% to 55%

55% to 75%

06:02 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Boat named Chabua @Chabua
20 February, 09:33
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
define Awake...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rodney Harouff @harken
20 February, 08:10
from these 2 comments it doesn't look good. i would have said 35-55. now i have doubts about my thoughts on that guess i made. WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
20 February, 07:39
I would estimate 90-100% are awake to the corruption, taxes & the like have pillaged for generations & much has been exposed with govt officials selling out to companies where they get a kickback. The extent and deep dark levels of corruption, genreationally I would estimate less than 20% & would love to be wrong on that. In my circle of family & friends, less than 1%.

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
20 February, 06:51
we are in portland......00.15%.....A SHIT HOLE ...S.O.S.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
20 February, 06:07
35% is really pushing it. I think probably around 20%.