NEO ONE @Neo
💥🔥Breaking News💥🔥

45th President Trump will speak at Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) 2021 next week.

🔥🔥President Trump and his lawyer will make the announcement at CPAC next week.

🔥🔥Everyone be ready. March 4 is approaching.
05:20 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Michael Catino @MCanon
21 February, 03:06
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
20 February, 07:23
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ali Beth @Albeth7
20 February, 07:03
its feeling like there is no chance in hell he is back by March 4.

Michael Catino @MCanon
21 February, 03:10
In response Ali Beth to her Publication
Hang in there. I know it is extremly difficult with the goalpost always moving. I have seen to much to know its all happening, just not as fast as we would like.

At the end of the day its all about saving the children and everyday we read about more and more. Lets thank God for DJT and Q.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
20 February, 06:33
Pres Trump is speaking at CPAC on Sun Feb 28 - https://cpac.conservative....

John Anon @freeamerican59
20 February, 05:43
Another speech and possible comms? Hard Pass. Until the EBS goes live and Traitors hang dead...

Danny Nix @Danny1969
20 February, 06:21
In response John Anon to his Publication
So sick of hearing its coming. Just F'in do it. I agree EBS and traitors hanging, is what I need for Proof. People are going to be really pissed on March 5th if something don't happen on the 4th

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
20 February, 05:24
Good to see a pic with the real DJT in it 🙏🙏🙏

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
20 February, 05:26
In response Hope JGPhoenixRising Green to her Publication
Here you go.