JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We remember the second to last Q post 4952. Simply...

Durham.
Q
03:51 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 February, 11:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€MUST WATCH AND SHAREπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

SJ ROCKS reporting, "Seal Team 6 Field McConnell Dr. Goodvibes & Juan O Savin"

"My name is Alan Parrot. I was a falconer for Arab political leaders for 20 years and then I spent another 10 years in former Soviet territories doing conservation work and catching falcon smugglers."

WHY DID THEY WANT EVERYONE TO DIE IN BENGHAZI:

"The only people who understand the full story are the people at the top and they have made some very bad decisoins for this couuntry and for former Navy Seal Ty Woods and his bretheren who perished unnecesarily at the hands of Hillary Clinton and in the large picture this involves Joe Biden and John Brennan."

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Denver @JohnDenver
20 February, 05:44
Question who is "Di" 49 and When is the 52nd Day?

Hello AG.. Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
20 February, 05:37
It's time...22 years is a long time fren!πŸ˜‰ We've missed you!😍

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
20 February, 05:31
I think that boat is definetly is on the water. Full steam ahead!!

Last Days @lastdays1
20 February, 03:59
while i think it is highly unusual that Durham hasn't been booted by the Biden administration, yet, it's also not a hallmark of any well planned mission for it to hinge on anything that would make it zero-fault tolerant (ie. solely dependent on the actions of one man) and Durham's investigations at this point (as of the last news we had on him) focused only on corruption within the FBI. Unless there is a rapid cascade effect to all the other swamp beasts, I don't see Durham being anything significant at this point. I am open to arguments or proof to the contrary. I would welcome them, in fact.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 February, 06:09
In response Last Days to his Publication
Didn't he resign

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
20 February, 06:46
In response Last Days to his Publication
Durham is appointed as a special prosecutor and legally can't be removed/replaced/fired