Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
For the longest time I have been trying to wake people up to the horrific crimes that are going on right under our noses. It hasn't been going well. Then it struck me, waking people up doesn't have to be about exposing them to evil and corruption. Instead, what if I made it about love and service? Today I went out with my chainsaw and spent half the day cutting up neighbors downed trees. I didn't tell anyone what I was doing or let them know when it was done. Instead, I left a simple message in their mailbox that said: "I appreciate having you as a neighbor. God bless." Our communities seem so void of genuine care for our neighbors. I think these simple acts of kindness might do more to wake people than telling them about all the crimes against humanity. They're going to find all that stuff out anyway, and I'd rather they know that not all is lost when that happens. Imagine if we all took a few minutes this weekend to do something kind for our neighbors. Please share if you do!
03:13 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by KentuckyPatriot in this post can reply
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
20 February, 08:07
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
I got a post it note pad and made notes about various things that only anons know. I went to three different stores in a 30 mile radius and stuck them randomly on ceral boxes, diapers, dog food....... etc. etc.. I wrote things like this: I used hashtags for some. #wwg1wga #911truth #Plandemic , etc. I wrote masks cause bacterial pnemonia, Many things were in the form of questions.......I did about one pack per store. I felt amazing afterwards.............. I should do that again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
20 February, 08:08
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
20 February, 08:11
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
I got a roll of Q stickers quite a while back and meandered all over the place sticking them on things. It was more like fence railings and outside stuff.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
20 February, 08:03
In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication
I Like That. Very Well Done Patriot.