Law & Physics @physics171
20 February, 02:05
Governments war crimes on the people, resign, fired, justice is coming. Time to pay with your assets seized, prison, and what ever happens for military tribunals.
Its not alright to have humanity enslaved by dead beat sell outs, not sure how they are even human, sad, very sad. If you support enslavement you are fracturing your soul from your body, as you choosing to harm others, to be apart of mass genocide.
Awaken frens, Lets make earth great again.
Deeply caring for solutions, for fundamental facts, principles of law and physics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
I stopped paying taxes when my kids' school kicked them out because they were healthy, my commie governor shut down our great state, the non-health "expert" determined who was essential and how, when, what and who could travel or not, when churches were shut down, when Truth-tellers and seekers were shunned, and freedoms eroded. I refuse to pay the criminals and pay into their corrupt system. I've thought for decades that paying taxes was criminal and illegal, now I know for sure. I can NOT, knowingly continue to pay into the child/sex/human/drug trafficking system. I refuse. I do not consent to any participation in these entities. Everyone should do their own research and soul-searching and stop paying into the corruption.. when we do this, we have now become a part of it, we are fueling it. We are assisting in the crimes against humanity. I have no problem paying for local infrastructure or to true community projects that help humankind, but I will not pay to help destroy lives.
02:59 PM - Feb 20, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply
20 February, 03:10
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Well said, thank you for sharing your wonderful comprehension, together humanity is going to have to deal with the arrest of large amounts of government employees and corporate political puppets, prostitutes.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 03:06
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
Kirk is part of a team to bring back lawful, rights as the law.
1776, its near show time.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...