Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 February, 11:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
20 February, 11:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
People who believe the current and ridiculous narrative (that "Biden" won and is in control) have not paid one bit of attention to who Trump is. That warrior would NEVER walk away after an obvious win...and offer us up on a platter to the CCP. Q patriots are the only ones who have peace right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
I consider myself to be a Q Patriot. I am a fervent Trump support. If he calls us to arms, I will be the first one there. However, I am nowhere near "at peace". I trust Trump completely and believe that he is not walking away from this fight. However, the Swamp is SO deep and widely distributed that it is extremely difficult to be at peace and certain that justice will prevail.
02:59 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Kathleen Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JRF_Patriot in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
21 February, 11:24
In response JRF Patriot to his Publication
You will feel better if you pray The Lord's Prayer before going to sleep every night. Seriously.

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
22 February, 04:50
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Several times per day.... also, I pray for DJT's health and strength. I also pray several times per day for God's will and justice.