Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 February, 09:59
2-Year Delta for #2832

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
20 February, 10:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If we are the news what happened to done in 30? The goal post is forever moving. I have no problem with it but it is bad optics for those that are just coming on board. We / I look like a crazy bull shiter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
20 February, 11:26
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
YUP my wife and kids are starting to MOCK me now🤷‍♂️

Traci Lynn @TraciLynn53
20 February, 11:37
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
Yeah me too, I've lost all credibility with my daughter who is pessimist. "I'll believe it when I see it!" she says. SMH

PAPA CADDI @RickN
20 February, 11:54
In response Traci Lynn to her Publication
My son was 100% in then no big arrests announced and just all the Fkery and now it's I'll believe it if it ever happens otherwise don't talk about it.. Frustrating to say the least. I'm all in no matter what

Traci Lynn @TraciLynn53
20 February, 12:21
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
Me too! I believe with all my heart! I'm holding the line no matter what.

PAPA CADDI @RickN
With the time we've invested I can't withdraw now I'M ALL IN to the bitter end . We either have NIRVAN or ARMAGEDDON either way I'm prepared😎
12:26 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Traci Lynn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RickN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PAPA CADDI, click on at the bottom under it