The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
This was sent to me by an Anon showing chem trails in Texas before the extreme winter weather set in.
11:49 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 February, 09:56
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
disgusting and so visible ~ not only affecting the weather either!

ppl just need to open eyes and pay attention ~ these trails try to "sedate" so ppl don't get upset about situations ~ lulls to complacency has been evidenced!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 February, 09:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Next @David_Next_61
20 February, 12:39
One week ago (last Saturday) SE Wis, sunny skys and I could see them all over. watched one plane blow a big wide trail right over the top of me far as i could see in either direction. Had 1 1/2" of dry powdery snow that night.

Jean Esposito @JeanE
20 February, 12:18
Ezekiel 12:2...Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

Revelation 18:23...for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived. SORCERIES = Greek--Pharmakeia, root Pharmakon = Bad Medicine/Poisons

Matthew 24:29...the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken... Stars = Strong's G792 - astēr-- from the root, star (probably, as STREWN OVER THE SKY) = geoengineering

Hey Mister @Heymister
20 February, 12:08
Pretty sure I know that Anon!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
20 February, 12:04
they have also been dropping them over our valley and as i watch them they blow s-sw which is where texas is feom my gps.