Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Melina Todaro @Melina
16 January, 06:32
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
❀️Beautifully said . WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
16 January, 06:07
Chilzzz! Speaks for so many of us!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#wwg1wgaww

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jane @JustJane
16 January, 04:42
very well saidπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
15 January, 02:29
sums it up beautifully.

Lady Kengal @HarmNone
14 January, 04:26
😭My face is leaking. I have never felt so proud to be an American. I love ALL of you

Steph Halfhide @Halfsteph
14 January, 04:18
I think this sums things up for many of us πŸ’–

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
14 January, 12:40
this is a great video...PLEASE WATCH

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
14 January, 12:32
Truth

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 January, 11:56
This says it all, open your eyes and see! no one can tell you, you have to look, research, and see it all for yourself. Its all there! God Bless Us All! In Jesus Name, Amen πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ» #wwg1wga

Gail Cantrell @Stelladallas52
14 January, 11:52
WOW! Just Wow! I want more

Reccared WWG1WGA @Reccared
14 January, 11:39

Angel Grace @Tianshi
14 January, 11:25
So wonderfully and clearly put. I am proud to know so many true Patriots who love this Country and understand what the real battle is. I voted for the first time ever in 2016 as I didn't pay attention to politics until I started learning about the corrupt Obama and HRC. I just didn't realize how embedded the evil and corruption was. Thank you for being one of the most impactful voices who's helped open the eyes of so many.

Angelic Miraclez @AngelicMiraclez
14 January, 10:26
Wow!!! this is awesome & i'm proud to be part of this
#wwg1wga

Susan Morey @Storm
14 January, 09:37
Wonderful testimonial!! Explains so clearly how I feel. Thank you so much for sharing! #wwg1wga #istandwithtrump

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
14 January, 09:17
This is awesome! I did vote for Trump and new he was the man to bring change, at that time I had NO clue about the corruption and evil. Now, I am so determined to help however I can support him and all Patriots! God Bless you and your work!

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
14 January, 08:17
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘Š

Renee White @Rapnay
14 January, 08:15
this this is what i need to share with my new warriors who are just starting to smell the coffee thanks wonderfully done

WWGOWGA

Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
14 January, 08:09
phenomenal! Killing me softly with his song telling my whole life with his words!
except for the part about I told you so!!
🀭 So wanna do that ..πŸ˜‚

Angela Heart @AngelBlessHeart
13 January, 08:20
This is me 100%!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 January, 01:20
Wow... This is one of the best videos/testimonials I've ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing! Do you have a link that we could share with friends who are not on here? If not, it's okay. But this is truly great!!

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
14 January, 07:51
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
To share a link to outside sources, click the down arrow to the right of the poster's name and click share.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
14 January, 07:54
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
These buttons also have a share option. 😊

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
13 January, 01:09
This is great. Thank you for sharing. Pray that many see the truth. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 January, 02:00
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ .

Sarah Anne @CCSummers
12 January, 10:15
This is perfect.πŸ™

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
12 January, 07:57
beautifully said! powerful message!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 07:39
Nana this you are just full of awesomeness! Love you
We have to be here for the ones that have to swallow the red pill so quickly. They wont have the time we had to research and gieve over it. They too were tricked and manipulated maybe worst than us as they were more easily fooled for longer. Or maybe, millions of them simply are not on social media at all so they have no clue what so ever. Tolerance, forgiveness, because LOVE really is the KEYSTONE to all of this.πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ™

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
12 January, 07:26
well said!

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
12 January, 07:20
Love it..How I feel EXACTLY...WWG1WGA

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
12 January, 07:19
What a Great msg #truth

Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
12 January, 07:09
I know this story because it is my story along with so many others. Keep searching, keep telling, stand strong and never surrender my fellow anon patriots!

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
12 January, 07:00
this is awesome!!