JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
[Epstein] pal, [Bill Gates], has taken the liberty of dimming our sun, (for [global warming] of course), and has described vaccines as his greatest return on investment at 20:1. JFK Jr sniffed out [Gate's] "final solution" for us in the 90's. Here [The Economist] lobs [Bill] some soft balls.
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
10:06 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
21 February, 10:46
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Gates' behavior and thought processes appear to be manifestations of sociopathy and probably psychopathy. All megalomaniacs seem to live on the street called "narcissism" which intersects all roads. Keeping calling them out for what they really are, the enemies of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
carol munoz @bornfree2
21 February, 09:39
And it was right in front of our eyes, once again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 February, 06:41
I want to never see another chemtrail!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 05:58
We owe JFK and JR more than we can ever repay

Kareylou Patriot @KareylouPatriot
20 February, 01:14
I don't know why these things still astonish me when new "old" info comes out but they do. Would love to see entire article to show my family if avaliable. ThanQ!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 February, 10:56
Amazing the love of this precious man and family to devote their lives to waking us up. I'll never be able to express my gratitude- unfathomable ❤️

Grash Sopper @Grashsopper
20 February, 10:36
Annestry com. claims the Gates were killed back in 07-09 (?). Why are we putting up with a couple of fakes?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 February, 02:38
In response Grash Sopper to her Publication
My best guess is optics.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 February, 10:19
What was in all that weather-modified snow in Texas? PM-2.5, a lung cancer-causing element, according to one weather watcher who measured levels of it.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 February, 02:39
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I've seen those accounts. They are disturbing but short-lived.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
20 February, 10:12
This STILL amazes me to this day! Would love to have a copy of that issue on hand....unbelievable!🤬

Janie DuVall @janieduvall
20 February, 10:10
Where can we see the whole article? Bill Gates would love to get rid of 90% of us.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 February, 02:42
In response Janie DuVall to his Publication
I would like to see the archived articles myself. Have not located digital source of articles yet.