WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
❌My Professional opinion (as a recently stopped but still licensed Dental Hygienist after 23 years)❌
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
STOP USING FLUORIDE, stop using toothpaste. Its not necessary, flossing 1st & the plain toothbrush will get plaque off. Toothpaste was only a breath freshener. U can use whatever u like to freshen ur breath, coconut oil with essential oil like peppermint is good. Point is that we are warned if swallowed it is harmful & ultimately fatal in large doses. We are trained to stay in the room with children during fluoride treatment to prevent swallowing!! Yet we still do it...Information shows it is toxic, used in rat poison, nerve gas & prozac. It also has adverse effects on pineal gland. Make your own decsion, but an educated decision is best. Love u all💕

Pls don't be mad @ dentist/staff or doctors/staff. Most only know what Big Pharma has funded the schools & continuing ed to teach! The truth is coming
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

👇Scroll 4 more info👇
10:21 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
20 February, 11:30
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
Just learned that black tea contains fluoride! Gotta switch to herbal green teas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 11:39
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I didn't realize in tea, upon quick search it apparently twice as high in green tea😱
Guess plain distilled or spring water would be better...I sure hope they provide access to the right & safe "stuff" in our near future. This part can be overwhelming🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
20 February, 10:54
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
I highly recommemd Luminex by Oral Essentials for those that want to use something. . No flouride. Organic. Simple ingredients. Buy dorect from them and usually you can find promo codes on line.

20 February, 11:41
In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication
I don't condone any brands. Everyone should do their own research...a quick search showed this company address registered to Wilshire-Roxbury Medical Pharmaceuticals- ie Big Pharma, so it makes me leery