Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I KNOW God is Real, I KNOW We Are living in the End Times as Written within the Prophicies that can all be overlayed now. Look Around You, What do You See? What do You hear? Now Close Your Eyes, Hold Your Heart, What Do You Feel? It is not a Time to Be Afraid, it is a Time to Bravely Walk Through it All with a Fierce Loving Light of Merciful Rage Burning Within You, Ask God to Guide You and HE WILL, He will Protect You As He has Always. Remember Who We Used to Be, It is Time to Return to a Place of Loving Peace within the Strength of God. You Can Do This, And I Know Within Your Hearts, You just want Pure Agape Love Only. Forgive You, Allow God to Guide You, and then Forgive them All as They were Lied to just as You were at one time. So Let God Judge and Help Us Hold the Whole Divine Light while Reaching down to lift others Up as They Choose. We Can Do This Together. Save Humanity through the Grace of God, as You Are I AM. Flip the Kirby. 😉 #wwg1wga

❤️🙏✝️
https://youtu.be/qkSBmRAVX...
09:11 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Julie Boe @JulieB
17 May, 01:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I "so" appreciate your lovely words of wisdom, Jason. Thanks for reminding us why we are truly here. I love you, brother!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 May, 01:58
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
I Love You So Much. All Praise to Our Father for allowing it to be.❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 February, 09:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Praise God! ❤🙏🌈🌞
Beautifully said Jason. That was nice to wake up to. 🙂
Buckle up. Hold the line Patriots and let your LIGHT shine. We must work to keep our thoughts high to emerge from the end of this darkness more quickly into the BEAUTIFUL future God has planned for us!
PEACE my friends! 🙏❤

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 February, 10:58
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Amen, Praise God for All of Everything. Great Morning!!! I Love You as You are, always, unconditionally as I am. ❤️🙏