Only people mentioned by DarQly in this post can reply
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
19 January, 01:35
In response DarQly Illuminate to his Publication
This lady say's there are tons of Ships in California.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curly Q17 @AmethystQ17
19 January, 01:23
white hats are in control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curly Q17 @AmethystQ17
19 January, 01:23
dont believe this we are not gonna be at war with china! domt believe in fear based theories ppl.

Pamela Jones @Patriot_PJ
19 January, 01:30
In response Curly Q17 to her Publication
Chinese tropps have been in mexico and canada for quite some time. There are many independent articles that you can find on this. Whether or not the missle part is true, I don't know. But it doesn't seem too far-fetched.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
19 January, 01:22
Do you have a source for this?

Msterri ... @Msterri
19 January, 01:01
Where is this info from? if this is true, and the CcP was training antifa how to fight, they obviously are terrible trainers so far. From what I've seen they use umbrellas, skatwboards, home made shields which seem pretty low tech. I'm not saying Antifa can't do damage, they can and have burned down buildings, shot and killed people. They just don't seem very sophisticated.