Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 January, 12:26
The flood is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
It appears Melania (MELANIATRUMP) is joining Pompeo (SecPompeo) in creating a flood of posts on twitter... drawing a lot of attention; RT'ing old posts in chronological order, a story bringing us to today.

Have been saying the same of Pompeo since Jan01; he's telling a tale of the administration, culminating at present. Seems that there's a lot of timelines that need to meet at the precise time and place (here+now?) for a flood/public action... couple with the 'vetting' of NG.

I get the feeling there's a Question and Tweet coming...
*not an authorized Question or Tweet predictor
12:43 PM - Jan 19, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 January, 01:38
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
That sounds so weird to hear you say about the timelines because Nana and Swobo were in dreams together with others in different timelines making sure everything happened in each one at the same time. Yeah I know just how fookin crazy that sounds but true this. doqholiday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 January, 03:43
she's the stealth bomber! I hope we get the real story about her someday.. I am sure she is an angel that was given to us! :)

alan candt @candtalan
19 January, 01:15
Melania not posting today??

Cowboy Trendkill @TrendKiII_Cowboy
19 January, 01:03
follow BARRONTRUMP