Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
20 February, 09:23
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
i believe this was. God Keep blessing the people of Texas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
20 February, 06:02
Those in Texas with water pipe issues, and who see this: Turn on each water faucet in your home at a slow steady trickle until the freeze issue is past. (share the info with your neighbors, pls)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
20 February, 04:48
totally planned

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
20 February, 08:19
In response Lion ess to her Publication

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
20 February, 04:25
Are we in danger? Are we sitting ducks waiting to be slaughtered? We can't and couldn't prepare for this. What happened to protecting the citizens of this country? Were the past for years hope that was false?

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
20 February, 04:33
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
Those are all questions that have crossed my mind before.
All we have left is hope. Good always prevails evil. #GodWins

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
20 February, 04:01
I wondered if this would continue to function if the power grid was out. Then there was that whole removing the protection thing... https://www.cisa.gov/news/...