Only people mentioned by FranDerby in this post can reply
Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
20 February, 08:09
In response Frances Derbyshire to her Publication
Yup that's me.. but a female version. I have no real friends left. My family thinks I'm crazy and asks me if I'm "okay" all the time. LOLOLOLOLOLOL It's a lonely road but I wouldn't do it any other way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittlebirdQ
20 February, 09:39
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
Same! feeling this more and more each day.
So incredibly isolating and exhausting. i take strength from fellow Patriots who never cease to lift each other up. Its so hard right now; but history will speak well of us and people will remember that we KNEW and we didnt give up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 February, 07:43

Optics Run @Hellavaride22
20 February, 07:38
lmao🇺🇸

1776 Again @BludGeonT
20 February, 07:37
Love it.

I've got one to add too :)

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
20 February, 04:13
these memes will come in handy very soon

Lioness AtTheLine @Lioness_AtTheLine
20 February, 07:45
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
Saved for future reference. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
20 February, 07:47
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
May I copy the one with Pepe, I always ask first

Only followers of this user (MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
20 February, 06:33
Proud... Took me a minute... 😆🤣😂😹

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 06:30
the accuracy tho💯💯💯☑️☑️🙄😤🤷🏼‍♀️ and we press on...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 February, 06:28
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
OK cord, it seems you're on a mission. If you think that one pic or this one post of yours is somehow gonna work some magic for you, you're wasting your time. Get a grip and buzz off with this shit already. Please and thank you

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
20 February, 06:34
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
20 February, 04:28
We are definetly not one of the crowd