Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
18 May, 09:17
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
yeeeeaaahhh ... [can confirm]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
21 February, 11:43
wont let me posts the introverts unite pic... extroverts talk nonstop. that doesnt require intelligence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
21 February, 11:42
Completen and accurate to the core......much love angel feathers.....

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
21 February, 06:17
All of this is accurate. I really like Myth #10 . People think that we can/should "fix" ourselves, that we might not be "weirdos" if we succeed. But our brains work differently. Some of us can focus our intellect on mimicry of Extroverts to an extent that we are camouflaged among them, and they might temporarily see us as "one of them" or as "coming out of our shells", but internally during this exercise, we are hiding our stress and wishing we could just have a nice quiet place to read, rest, and recharge.

Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
21 February, 05:02
"Weird" is kind of a compliment in my opinion.

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
21 February, 04:41
Pretty accurate 👍

Just Cat @Pugmommy
21 February, 04:10
I recognize myself 100% in these lines. It gave me problems for a long time, tried to be like "normal" people. I gave up years ago and have been much better since then.

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
20 February, 02:49
I have never read this before.. but Wow!! I just read my life story in these words... Thank you for sharing ❤️

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
20 February, 02:50
In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication
clarity is golden fren ;)

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 February, 03:47
In response JenAnn I Am to her Publication
my friend thinks I'm an extravert because I'm friendly & talkative but what they don't understand is I'm chatty with them because I'm comfortable with them. I have a small group of FRIENDS that I've known for years. I don't collect people.
this pretty much fits me to a tee but I can chat up strangers in some circumstances.
i enjoy my alone time Very much. just ask my family!