Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
Every 28 days you see this. Your whole life. Don't pretend you're so "woke" because you can't see shit right in front of you. If you could you would know the moon is reflecting the earth. Imagine all the shit that's been in front of you you're whole life and you missed it. We've all been mind fucked. 12 years of indoctrination for your education to graduation to watching T.V. all day. You are under a spell!
02:10 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by one_of_the_pride in this post can reply
20 February, 02:15
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
Now ask yourself how and why. Then ask yourself how do I undo what's been done to me. Simple, affirm you are now in control. Will it. The creator made you in his image. Start creating instead of just blindly observing somebody else's bullshit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 February, 02:30
In response Chasing Demons to his Publication
I'm a really bad communicator in real life. Sometimes, I go days without a word to see who understands me with just body language. If I say I've seen things my whole life others don't see they'll say, he's crazy. I've been played like everyone else. Most of it didn't stick. I wish I knew a beautiful way to get across to people how we will never be this strong or this aware again. It really is all about consciousnesses. Action is the only truth. If we don't act soon we'll fall into another Dark Age.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396