Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
19 January, 04:57
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
It appears we have them surrounded Patriots. PANIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
19 January, 12:54
WOW!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
19 January, 12:37
watch the water...but..........................watch the sky, too!!!! does anyone else see that huge face in the clouds?
asking for a friend...

Chuck Balla @ChuckBalla12
19 January, 04:55
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
That sure looks like a face to me also..
Wild!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
19 January, 12:31
Good morning!

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
19 January, 12:31
I can't reply on Twitter I'm suspended!
But yes watch the water!

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
19 January, 12:47
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
suspended again? I see your account is still up. They must have just limited you in some way?