LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 February, 02:34
THINK ABOUT IT...🤔 #wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
19 February, 11:43
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
March 4 start -or i Think CIVIL WAR IS IMMINENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Defense channel said 36K troops are arriving in Tampa the 3rd. Today the 299th brigade engineer battalion arrived at the "Covid Vaccination Site" which appears to be in Southern California...🤔 This news from the Defense Flash News channel. I dug around a bit & all I can find on them & other troops like them positioning in certain States, is they're arriving to "EXPEDITE VACCINATION EFFORTS." 😣 I hope to God that's NOT true... I know the troops in Tampa are being trained for "Underground Warfare."

Could we have good & bad troops acting from opposing military/defense agencies? Probably... I'm a little/lot undone thinking about troops arriving to coordinate MASS VACCINATIONS!
Let's pray they're not... #darktolight
#NCSWIC #tbiytc #truth
12:24 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
20 February, 03:37
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Trump and the military (not renegade military) have been fighting the hidden enemy during the Covid pandemic. Covid is not the enemy, the deep state and their masters are. With this many troops arriving, it would suggest alternative warfare, and possibly more rescues in Southern California, Tampa, and other choice areas.

20 February, 03:46
In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication
I pray you're right... Maybe they're using Covid as a cover story? But you'd think in a war of disinfo & controlling the narrative, the opposing side, would anticipate that...🤔 Have you seen the dozens of ships & Chinese cargo fleet parked off the Long Beach, CA coastline the past week? People are freaking out. They're not moving...Comments are interesting & citizen journalists have been seeing the same...😳 Invasion?
https://youtu.be/GnXAtM-7u...