Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
19 February, 11:03
A request from Sidney Powell on Telegram: 🤩
https://t.me/SidneyPowell/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
cant even read posts unless you join. im. ot joining amymore sites for this crap
11:06 PM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Sharon Sullivan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by grandma_1961 in this post can reply
Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
19 February, 11:11
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
so sorry, didn't know that! Very frustrating. It was so sad when we all were thrown to the wind. Haven't found everybody, originally had 5K followers on Twitter. Now I'm just sort of scattered on a few sites. Bless you my fren and have a lovely weekend. 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
20 February, 12:55
In response Sharon Sullivan to her Publication
im really getting to where im backing away from all. we are trump supporters but to.follow some of the bigger names in this whos stories change over the weeks. most that have given dates ate never right. im sick of the people being played with sorry im just kind of done now. im with trump til march 4th then eell live life as best we can and believe only in our God as we do now. i worry about false prophets