Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
20 February, 01:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It's all the prayer - so many people praying lately. I know I can't seem to stop, and spend hours in bed at night trying to sleep but praying the whole time instead! Wed night was bad, I couldn't stop trembling inside, one of the worst tremblings I've ever had - spent about 4 hours praying straight, non stop! Saw next morning there was a major battle going on. Love the almost flat green line I'm seeing tonight :) Don't think I've seen it that flat before, or at least not for a long time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
20 February, 04:14
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
i was the same way.... praying the our father over and over over and over till i feel asleep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
19 February, 11:11
Wonder if this is why Im so nauseous right now.

Michelle Dowling @dreambeliever
19 February, 11:08
Hi Kim, I'm new to this. Can you explain this to me please. Thanks

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
19 February, 11:42
In response Michelle Dowling to his Publication
ここにリンクがあります💗
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
19 February, 10:50

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
19 February, 10:49
seems the demons don't wanna play anymore

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
19 February, 10:42
winning(?)

Henry Specter @HSpecter
19 February, 10:17
i thought today was supposed to be awesome due to it being 30days?

Debbie Hughes @Enlightened777
19 February, 10:14
AWESOMENESS‼️